Digital marketing coaching in Lagos
If you don’t advertise your products and services, only you know what you are doing.
When you are running a business, you have to create awareness among the target customers or potential customers about the benefits of your products and services.
For promotion, you can either opt for traditional ways of advertisement like pamphlets, News paper ads, TV ads , Radio ads or hoardings all over the city. These tools have been effective enough in past but very costly too.
Now in this new era of Internet when more and more people have started using Internet, people can find any information regarding any product and services via google or website of company. So, people have started looking for information in their hands using Laptop, Mobile etc.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is also referred as internet marketing, web marketing or online marketing.
Digital Marketing is the process of marketing your products or services with the help of Internet. You can use any of digital tools like Email, search engines, social media, website or apps to advertise your products and services. If you use any of these tools to advertise your products then this will be called Digital Marketing.
Why Digital Marketing is Important?
Now-a-days, if your business is not on Internet, then your business will be out of business very soon. We believe that if you are running a business then you have to advertise your business to target customers and potential customers. So you keep of finding new ways of reaching to the most potential customers with cheaper and effective marketing tools. So, traditional ways of marketing via newspaper and TV ads don’t serve the purpose.
Digital marketing is very cheaper source of advertising your brand via ads on Facebook, Google, Linkdin, youtube and search engines etc.
Benefits of Digital Marketing:
- Provides easy access of information to clients.
- Comparatives it is very cheaper to traditional marketing
- Connect with most potential customers without wastage of money
- Increase business opportunities as ads are done digitally across city, states or country
Scope for Job Opportunities in Digital Marketing:
Following are the various key points which will help you to decide ample opportunities in Digital Marketing.
- Maximum brands have now started Digital tools to market their business.
- There are so many digital tools like Facebook, Twitter, Linkdin, e-mail, SEO, SMM, Banner ads, Pay per click, voice broadcast, blogging, video streams, podcasting, wireless text messaging and instant messaging etc which Business don’t want to handle itself.
- To meet the requirements, Business need to either recruit more people to handle digital marketing tools or they have to hire Digital Marketing agencies or Freelance service providers.
- You can work as Content Marketer, Data Analyst, Social Media Analyst, PPC Analyst, Digital Marketing Executive, Content Marketing Executive, Freelance Digital Marketer, Online Reputation Executive and many more job profiles.